Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Networking is Important

With graduation rapidly approaching, it is very important to know people in the same field as you who can offer encouragement and positive criticism.  Some of these people happen to be my fellow classmates who happen to be very talented.  Meet Keaton Webb, a sarcastic yet intelligent young man with a great sense of humor.  He owns the show on Tuesdays producing WUFT First at Five. A fun fact about Keaton, he eats at Chic Fil A like its his job.  The next colleague who I am privileged to know is Alex De Armas. She is going to do big things in her career and I am excited to see where life takes her.  She recently just got a great job in Fort Meyers and NBC will be lucky to have her.  Next I would like to introduce you to my good friend and partner in crime Casey Liening.  Casey is best known for her creative and interactive stand ups, is an awesome anchor at WUFT and she is no stranger in the kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment